Celebrities Who have had Cosmetic Dentistry Done
Celebrities look perfect, in part because of the stylists and tools that help them look their best at all times, but also because they often get work done when something’s not quite right. You probably already know that plastic surgery is big in Hollywood, but do you know that many celebrities have smiles designed by a professional? There are so many, in fact, that the following list barely scratches the surface.
- Tom Cruise: His early photos reveal a mouth in need of help. As his career has progressed, he’s undergone extensive cosmetic dentistry, whitening and straightening before recently upgrading to porcelain veneers,
- George Clooney: Clooney always had a pretty great smile, but with a history of tooth grinding, he was literally shortening his teeth. Getting porcelain veneers lengthened his grin.
- Hillary Duff: During a concert, she chipped a tooth on her microphone. Instead of repairing one tooth, she opted for a full set of veneers.
- Ben Affleck: Early in his career, he had an overbite. His current dazzling smile is due to porcelain veneers, crowns, and whitening treatments.
- Victoria Beckham: Back when she was Posh Spice, her teeth were crooked. She’s had her smile fixed with a set of veneers.
- Jim Carrey: His snaggle-toothed smile in Dumb and Dumber was actually his real smile, with a cap removed from a broken tooth. Today, he’s gone beyond the cap to get veneers.
- Morgan Freeman: His gapped teeth didn’t hamper his career, but as he’s gotten older Freeman has brightened his smile and straightened his teeth with veneers.
- Miley Cyrus: Her slightly crooked teeth were endearing when she was a child star, but now that she’s all grown up, Miley has opted for veneers.
- Catherine Zeta-Jones: She’s said that kids used to tease her about her crooked teeth. Since then, she’s undergone orthodontics to fix her alignment, then upgraded to veneers.
- Chris Rock: After filming Lethal Weapon, Rock reportedly invested $150,000 in a gorgeous new smile.
- Zac Efron: His smile used to be gap-toothed, but with the help of veneers, it’s perfect now.
If you’re ready to upgrade your smile and improve your appearance, look to Belmont Dental Group. At Belmont Dental Group, our team of dentists provides personalized and gentle dental care, backed up by more than 25 years of experience. We believe in open, honest communication, and encourage our patients to ask questions and learn all they can about different treatment options and make informed decisions. Our practice covers all phases of dentistry from teeth cleaning to cosmetic dentistry to emergency care, and we’re committed to helping patients become partners in their own dental health. We always have your best interests in mind and will use our training and technology to benefit you and your family. If you’re looking for quality dental services and personalized care in an atmosphere of trust, call (617) 484-2431 or contact us through our website to learn more.