Dr. Lapidus is a general dentist for adults and children. He has a particular interest in Prosthodontics — the restoration and replacement of natural teeth to maximize function, comfort, appearance and overall oral health.
- 1981, Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
- 1978, Tufts University
- Clinical instructor, Harvard School of Dental Medicine, Department of Restorative Dentistry, 1991 to present
- Associate Clinical instructor, Boston University School of Dental Medicine, Department of Oral Diagnosis, 1991 to present
- Chief Dental Consultant, The McLean Hospital, Belmont Massachusetts
- Guest lecturer at Harvard School of Dental Medicine
- President of the Harvard Odontological Society
- Qualified Dentist Status with the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Member of DOCS, Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Massachusetts Dental Society
- Middlesex Dental Society
- Harvard Odontological Society
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
On a Personal Note
Dr. Lapidus follows his father, Dr. Charles Lapidus, and grandfather, Dr. Frank Lapidus, as the third generation to enter the dental profession. Dr. Lapidus is a seasoned teacher at Harvard Dental School. He recently was named the “Best Part-Time Lecturer” chosen by his students, and the “Best Part-Time Faculty Member” chosen by the faculty.
He practices all phase of dentistry with extensive experience in cosmetic dentistry and prosthodontics, root canal therapy, and most recently sleep apnea. He also has specialized experience treating the fearful dental patient and ensuring that their dental visit is a tranquil one.
When he is not working, he spends his time with his ever-expanding family and friends. He enjoys time on the golf course and appreciates good food.”