Dr. Ryan D. Blissett is a Prosthodontist with vast experience in treating complex dental patients, as well as patients seeking life-changing smile makeovers. He has been called “the dentist’s dentist”, as he often treats his fellow dentists and their family members.
- 1998 Kalkaska High School – Honors
- 2002 Michigan State University – Honors
- 2006 Harvard School of Dental Medicine – Honors
- Dental Admission Test – 99th Percentile
- 2009 Harvard School of Dental Medicine – Honors
- NBDE Step 1 and 2 – 99th Percentile
- American College of Dentists Outstanding Leader Award
- Joseph L Henry Award – Top resident at Harvard
- Distinguished Straumann Implant Scholarship 2006, 2007, and 2008
- This is a partial tuition scholarship awarded to the top resident at Harvard Prosthodontics
- Massachusetts Dental Society Top 10 Under 10 Award 2013
- This is an award given to the top ten dentists who have been in practice for less than ten years
- Best of Boston in Prosthodontics, several years running
- Massachusetts Dental Society (2006 – present)
- American Dental Association (ADA) (2006 – present)
- American College of Prosthodontics (2009 – present)
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (2020 – present)
- Blissett has treated numerous veterans at the Bedford VA Hospital and has the highest level of respect for our veterans, police officers, and first responders
On a Personal Note
The most rewarding part of his practice is observing the impact of reconstructive dental treatments on the lives of his patients. Every patient is unique and creating a smile that is specifically tailored to each patient is what he enjoys the most.
Dr. Blissett is blessed to share the privilege of parenting six amazing children with his lovely wife of over twenty years. They are physically active and enjoy exercising and participating in outdoor activities.