Transformative Dental Restorations in Belmont, MA
With over 25 years of experience, Belmont Dental Group has offered the highest standard of care in dentistry out of our Belmont, MA office. Patients with chipped, broken, or missing teeth may find it difficult to speak and chew but as oral health specialists, we can help return the appropriate form and function to your teeth with our many offerings of tooth restoration services. Our dentists use modern techniques, cutting edge technology, and the finest products to restore teeth back to their most beautiful form and function. We’ll be happy to treat you in our comfortable dental office whether you’ve just begun seeing one of our dentists or you’ve been a patient of ours for years. Schedule your dental restoration consultation today.
Why Is Dental Restoration Necessary?
Your teeth can begin to weaken through injury, poor oral habits, or oral defects. Daily activities like eating and speaking, or the joy of sharing your smile, may become challenging if you have missing, chipped, cracked, or broken teeth. However, you don’t have to feel embarrassed. At Belmont Dental Group, we can return the appropriate form and function to your teeth through diligent treatment planning, and our meticulous restorative process! When you meet with us, we’ll listen to your concerns and then work with you to create a customized restorative plan that will help improve the function of your mouth and the confidence in your smile. With our state of the art dental technology, we will provide you with the results you need for a healthy mouth.
What Restoration Services Does Belmont Dental Group Offer?
Families throughout the community choose us to help improve the look of their smiles and the function of their teeth. They know they can trust us for exceptional results. We understand that some of our patients may delay scheduling restorative dental services because of dental anxiety. However, we’re committed to providing every patient with a comfortable and calming experience. We use local anesthetics to ensure a pain-free experience. Our complete dental restoration services include:
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are one of the most common and effective restorative dental procedures we offer. Missing teeth can lead to numerous issues, including trouble speaking, chewing, and digestive problems. To fix these problems, we follow a trusted method that provides natural-looking and long-lasting results.
- Inlay & Onlays – Dental inlays and onlays are indirect partial coverage restorations that can be used to restore the strength and form of your teeth in a highly conservative way. Inlays are placed in cavities found on the chewing surface of the tooth. Onlays are similar, but extend to cover or re-build a tooth cusp that has been damaged due to decay or fracture.
- Composite Fillings – Composite fillings are used to repair a tooth that is affected by a small area of decay. We use composite restorative materials that chemically and micro-mechanically bond to your tooth and help improve its strength while protecting the nerves beneath. Our dentists will color-match composite material to your tooth color for natural-looking results.
- Crowns – A crown can be placed to correct your bite profile while preserving the rest of the tooth when the chewing surface of your tooth is broken or decayed. Crowns can also be used to secure dentures and bridges.
- Dentures & Partial Dentures – Dentures may be an option for patients with missing teeth. Dentures are custom-fit dental appliances that replace missing teeth. We work with the most highly skilled laboratories throughout the country to help us fabricate your denture and ensure that the smile you are missing is restored to its former beauty.
- Fixed Bridges – Fixed bridges are another solution for replacing missing teeth. A fixed bridge is a great restorative option when you have one or multiple missing teeth that are adjacent to healthy dentition. A fixed bridge is designed to permanently connect multiple natural teeth that are separated by a space with a fake tooth, known as a pontic. This pontic fills the gap between the missing tooth/teeth and acts as a permanent, long term replacement for what has been previously lost.
- Root Canal Therapy – Root canals are performed when the nervous and vascular tissue in your tooth becomes infected, leading to pain and swelling in the area. Our root canal specialists can remove the infection, sterilize the inside of your tooth, provide significant pain relief, and ultimately save your tooth.
What Are Some of the Benefits of Dental Restorations?
If you’re missing a tooth, it can significantly impact your confidence, while also inhibiting your ability to speak and function. Dental restorations will return functionality to your teeth by replacing or repairing the decayed, damaged, or missing teeth. Once replaced, your new dental restoration can be treated like your regular teeth: you can brush it, chew on it, and floss it! We use highly aesthetic and durable dental materials that provide you and your smile with the very best results.
Trusted Dentist Office for Dental Restorations
For over 25 years, families throughout Belmont, MA, have chosen our team of dentists for dental restoration services and more because we have the knowledge and experience to ensure fantastic results. With the latest tools and techniques available to our team of dental professionals, we can restore decayed, infected, and broken teeth. When you meet with our dentists today, we’ll ensure you receive the proper restorative dental treatment. Schedule your consultation today.