Dr. Nahed A. Lakkis is a restorative dentist who enjoys getting to know generations of a family.
- 2009 Catholic Memorial High School
- 2013 Boston College
- 2017 Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine – Magna Cum Laude
- 2018 Clinical Fellowship in Hospital Dentistry/General Practice Residency via the Department of Veterans Affairs and Harvard University School of Dental Medicine
- 2022 Mastership in Biomimetic Restorative Dentistry
- A Biomimetic dentist is someone who restores teeth using materials that mimic your natural teeth. Our focus is on treatments that maintain and save your natural tooth. In doing so, we restore teeth in a more predictable and high-quality manner.
- 2017: Provided free dental and medical services to the underserved communities of Guatemala. Serving through LIGA International, I hope to serve on other similar missions in the future. For those of you who are curious, “LIGA” means “league” in Spanish!
- 2019: Completed 30 hours of complex implant placement in a charity mission to Santo Domingo, DR.
- Academy of General Dentistry (2017 – present)
- Massachusetts Dental Society (2017 – present)
- American Dental Association (2017 – present)
- The BAARD Institute (2019 – present)
- BAARD stands for Biomimetic and Advanced Adhesive Restoration Dentistry
On a Personal Note
I grew up in West Roxbury, and family has always been a big influence on my life. I’ve been married to my beautiful wife Sarah for 2 years. In our spare time, we enjoy hiking, going to the beach, and trying out new restaurants.
My love for dentistry stems from my uncle. I spent countless hours in my uncle’s office as an orthodontic patient. After my appointments, I would normally stick around the office and just observe everything that was going on. It seemed so interesting that your day-to-day experience as a dentist could vary so much depending on what the schedule had in store for you. Best of all, you were treating patients and helping them overcome so many barriers.