Dr. Sean Langton is a restorative and family dentist with a passion for the emerging field of Biomimetic Dentistry. Biomimetic Dentistry applies a scientifically driven approach to conservative reconstructive dentistry in which the highest level of aesthetics and function is the ultimate goal of every treatment.
- 2003 St. John’s Preparatory School
- 2007 Trinity College
- 2015 Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine – Cum Laude
- 2018 New York University- Advanced Study in Aesthetics and Function
- 2020 Mastership in Biomimetic Restorative Dentistry
- Clinical Excellence Award – Boston University Department of General Dentistry
- Best of Boston- Cosmetic Dentistry 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Academy of General Dentistry 2015 – Present
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry 2015 – Present
- Massachusetts Dental Society 2015 – Present
- American Dental Association 2015 – Present
Dr. Langton has served with the GLO Good Foundation and the Let Love Rule Foundation to provide free dental and medical services to underserved communities of the Bahamas. Dr. Langton travels annually as one of 75 volunteers to set up a portable dental clinic. Housed in a church, the Foundation most recently treated 1200 adults and children over the span of a week.
Dr. Langton believes that nothing can bring people together like a beautiful smile.
On a Personal Note
Dr. Langton grew up in Melrose and met his wife, Jimena, while they were both undergraduate students at Trinity College. Together Dr. Langton and his wife are blessed with identical twin boys and enjoy exercise, travel, and new dining experiences around New England.