Our motto is, ‘Be the dentist that’s as attentive as a personal friend.’
We certainly have the experience (over 25 years) and we absolutely have the expertise to be your family’s dental office.
We serve Belmont and the surrounding towns of Cambridge, Boston, Winchester, Arlington, Bedford, Watertown and Lexington. Our team is caring and attentive. We are ready to answer your questions and address your concerns.
We are academically involved. Dr. Nager and Dr. Lapidus teach dental students at Harvard. Dr. Pourati is a well-respected Clinical Instructor for doctors in the specialty training program for Periodontists at Harvard.
Our emphasis is on personal attention and quality. We do a wide variety of general and specialty dental services.
At Belmont Dental Group we offer a wide variety of dental procedures:
- Invisible Braces (we do not do Invisalign by brand name): This proven alternative to metal braces will give you the even, handsome smile you always wanted
- Cleanings & Prevention: Our hygienists have enough time and all the best things to do a proper job of cleaning your teeth and keeping up to date records. We would rather spend our time preventing gum disease and dental decay than treating them.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: We have the talent! Langton was voted Best of Boston Cosmetic Dentist for the last three years. Get the smile you want and look your best!
- Restorations: We can give you a choice of esthetic restorations for you teeth that will be long lasting and best preserve the last set of teeth you will ever get- Your Own!
- Periodontics: Gum disease is the most common disease of our species. Most teeth are lost not due to cavities, but do to receding gums and disappearing bones. At the Belmont Dental Group, we have the expertise of a Board Certified Periodontist to identify, evaluate, and stop this killer of good teeth.
- Root Canals: this is the painless and pleasant way to save teeth and get you out of discomfort. At Belmont Dental Group we are very good at getting you in soon soon soon when you have an urgent need.
We are open very convenient hours- as early as 7AM, and until 8 PM three nights a week, and every Saturday as well! You can visit our office at 57 Concord Avenue in Belmont, MA. If you call, you will get a real helpful person on the line. If you prefer to reach out digitally, fill out the short form on our contact page. We look forward to hearing from you.
At Belmont Dental Group we are dedicated to give you an excellent experience. The doctors know what they are doing. They are concerned and we are gentle. The staff is knowledgeable. Together we create a comfortable, relaxing environment for our valued patients. (ixnae on the edationsae endistrydae)
Your smile is the world’s window to you. Work with us at the Belmont Dental Group to get that healthful image you deserve. With our highly-experienced team and state-of-the-art technology, we are confident that we can provide you with exceptional dental care. Our team of assistants and hygienists will make your visit fun. Surround yourself with people who care. To schedule an appointment, reach out today. You may also download our new patient and consent forms, or view our helpful patient resources prior to your visit.