Could your smile use some improvement? Invisalign is an amazing advancement in tooth-straightening technology that gradually corrects your teeth to give you a beautiful, attractive smile! Have you ever wondered how it works?
- Invisalign is custom-made for your mouth. Your dentist takes pictures of your mouth and aligners are created just for you, made of BPA-free plastic.
- You’ll have a customized treatment plan. New aligners will be created for each stage of treatment, each one looking slightly different than the preceding one, to guide your teeth into the perfect placement.
- Your dental care specialist will want to check on you every six weeks. Invisalign works much faster than traditional braces, and you can be finished with your treatment in as little as a year! Along the way, you’ll have check-ups so your dentist can make sure you’re on the right track.
- Taking care of your teeth is a breeze with Invisalign. The aligners can be removed at any time during treatment, allowing you to easily brush and floss, and you clean the Invisalign trays just by brushing them and rinsing them with warm water.
- You can eat whatever you want! Because you’ll take them off to eat, you can eat as you normally would throughout your treatment.
Invisalign works for problems like crowded teeth and teeth that are too far apart. It can even help with alignment issues with your teeth or jaw. The best way to figure out whether it will work for you is to talk to your dentist.
How do you know if Invisalign is right for you? Talk to the team of dental professionals at Belmont Dental Group! When you’re ready to straighten your smile and improve your look, call (617) 484-2431 or contact us for a consultation.